Director Restaurants & Bars
At InterContinental Hotels Group, we are looking for a Director of Restaurants and Bars to look after our portfolio of luxury hotels across Europe. Join us at our UK Corporate office or Europe office (either in Frankfurt/Paris) in this vital role.
We are looking for someone who can provide leadership to drive Restaurants & Bars performance and operational delivery within Europe, through taking ownership and accountability of embedding IHG F&B tools and systems to maximise potential at hotel level across this portfolio.
• Shaping and executing the strategy for Restaurant and Bar (R&B) operations within hotels across Europe
• Overseeing the deployment of R&B promotions and programs
• Taking accountability for R&B performance metrics & driving performance through hotels R&B leaders
• Managing the effectiveness of initiatives through the effective utilisation of marketing tools and systems
developing people strategy to drive performance standards and technical competencies to grow and
sustain best-in-class R&B team
The ideal candidate will be required to develop a structured platform to benchmark performance quality & innovation and brand compliance for managed hotels. Performance includes both financial successes in revenue and profitability as well as guest satisfaction related measurements. Operations performance will involve consistency in delivery and compliance to IHG Standards.
Preferred Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
• 10 years’ progressive work related experience with demonstrated leadership experience in multi-unit
high end Restaurants and Bars management, product or service design development process
• Experience in leading multi-market programs; previous leadership remit over a multi functional team,
including business partners and agencies
• 5 to 7 years managing multiple teams in a high-performance organization
• Ability to navigate and manage within a global matrix management and multicultural environment
• Service Industry experience preferred.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, well give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. You will also benefit from the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with hotels in almost 100 countries around the world. So, whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and well make sure you'll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. You must be eligible to work in EU.